Gamma Energy Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to join our team as we grow our UK business.
Gamma is a UK company with 6 years’ experience, belonging of the wider Gamma Group. Gamma are an international engineering group who provide a suite of services covering financing, design, engineering, project management, supply, installation, commissioning and comprehensive operations and maintenance services over a range of renewable energy assets – in particular photovoltaic, battery, electric vehicle infrastructure, and LED lighting.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Acquiring and nurturing long-term relationships with public sector customers.
- Maximising sales opportunities within customers.
- Leading a new framework agreement with a public sector organisation and will be responsible for the delivery of the service.
- Achieving assigned strategic account objectives.
- Suggesting solutions and innovative ideas meet customer needs.
- Handling complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
It will require frequent travel between customers, in particular within the Greater London area.
Specific skills required:
- Proven track record in extending the customer contact base and generating revenues from new and existing customers, preferably public sector customers. Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable ability to generate repeat business from clients and maintain long-term relationships.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK renewable energy market, in particular, LED lighting solutions.
- A proactive approach and appreciation of the importance of looking after the needs and concerns of customers, and in particular a sensitivity to the specific needs and considerations of public sector customers and their service users.
- An understanding of the role of customer training/education as an integral part of the sales process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of customer contacts across the public sector.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and handle questions in a commercially astute and sensitive manner.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environment.
- At least five years’ previous experience in a similar role and industry.
- Established network of contacts within public sector energy management.
- Team-player. Capacity to work effectively and remotely with Gamma personnel based in the UK (Exeter and London) and Spain primarily. Capacity to leverage the firm’s resources to achieve maximum commercial benefit.